What is Apeele®?
Apeele is a next-generation chemical peel designed to exfoliate damaged skin with results after just one treatment. Apeele allows us to provide a comprehensive range of customized treatment options based on your skin type, condition and aesthetic goals.
Apeele is available in L-Light, M-Medium and F-Forte. These are designed to provide a customized treatment regimen based on each individual’s skin condition.
This non invasive chemical peel uses a unique combination of alpha hydroxy acids (mandelic acid, lactic acid), beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid), other exfoliating acids (trichloroacetic acid, phenol, retinoic acid) as well as hydroquinone and built-in topical anesthetics to achieve a superficial to medium-depth peel.
What is Vi Peel?
The Vi Peel is an advanced chemical peel that contains a unique blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. Patients love the Vi Peel because it provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
What can the Vi Peel do?
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions
- Reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
Vi Peel also works well in conjunction with lasers, injectables and post procedure.
What is Neo Peel?
If you are new to chemical peels, the Neo Peel may be right for you. This is a gentle, yet effective chemical peel that takes about 15 minutes with no downtime.
Neo Peel is an advanced chemical peel that combines glycolic acid with skin brightening agents to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance dark spots
- Improve uneven skin tone and texture
- Promote renewed smoothness and radiance
Generally, a series of 3 to 6 peels approximately every 2 weeks is recommended. Improvement in skin tone and texture may be visible following one peel but more pronounced results require 3 to 6 peels.