Are you loosing your hair and looking for a way to restore your natural hairline?
The team at Center for SmartLipo & Plastic Surgery has over 30 years of experience in providing patients in the Philadelphia, PA area with natural hair restoration treatments. Committed to advancing our skill set our team continually participate in advanced education, staying up to date on the most innovative restoration techniques.
The doctors of Center for SmartLipo offer PRP and HUE hair restoration treatments for patients seeking a fuller head of hair.
What is the difference between PRP and HUE hair restoration?
- Non-Surgical- PRP treatment does not require surgery. A few simple injections of your plasma stimulates natural hair growth.
- Natural Solution- PRP separates platelet-rich plasma from the patient’s blood and redistributes it to areas where patients are looking to regrow hair. Patients typically receive a series of treatment and see improvements over time.
- Minimal Downtime- Patients can return to their daily routine almost right after treatment.
- Lasting Results- In the initial three months after treatment patients see about a 19.7% increase in hair density. Over the course of a year, patients enjoy up to a 38% increase in hair.
- No Cutting, Stitches or Scaring- A small hair follicle graft is taken from the scalp and relocated to the treatment area. An art form, Dr. Goldfarb can use the FUE method leaving behind little to no scaring.
- Lasting Results- After the FUE procedure hair will continue to grow, thicken and darken in color as the follicle matures.
- Natural Solution- Overtime, the transplanted hair will begin to grow and look like natural hair growth. FUE uses hair follicles from the patient and transplants them to areas of thinning hair. Patients enjoy natural-looking results for many years.
Choosing Center for SmartLipo for Hair Restoration
Choosing the right doctor for your hair restoration treatment is essential if you want successful, natural-looking results. Dr. Goldfarb is a nationally and internationally recognized pioneer of cosmetic surgery.
Still not sure which hair restoration treatment is right for you? Dr. Goldfarb will help you determine which treatment is best for you based your cosmetic goals and your patterns of baldness.