Laser skin therapies and treatments is a rapidly growing sector of aesthetic medicine. Continuing technological advances offer new options for patients that are more accurate, less invasive and able to treat a wider range of concerns. As a cosmetic physician, cosmetology nurse or aesthetician, the ability to offer laser skin treatments can offer a career change or boost.
Benefits of laser skin treatments can include:
- non-surgical option
- minimal downtime (depends on the depth of dermis penetration)
- stimulates natural collagen production in the surface layer
- stimulates natural healing to promote fast recovery
- different lasers can address a wide range of skin imperfections and conditions
The Aesthetics & Laser Institute in Langhorne, PA is your Philadelphia area resource for advanced training in laser treatments. Located at the Center for Smart Lipo and Laser Surgery, the practice of Dr. Richard Goldfarb, Aesthetics & Laser Institute will offer the ability to certify in specific laser and skin treatments to expand your current practice, medical spa or establish a new one.
- All Things Laser: four-day course on laser therapies
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- Photofacial Therapies: pigment, skin tone and vascular improvement
- Fractional Laser Therapy: improve texture, stretch marks, and scars
- Radio Frequency: body contouring and skin tightening
- Facial Peels
Ready to get started?
Complete the form below to receive additional information on upcoming courses or to register for current offerings.