Hair loss, whether full or partial, can affect your sense of confidence in your appearance. At the Center for Smart Lipo in Langhorne, our team of cosmetic physicians offers a minimally invasive treatment for hair loss that is less painful, less noticeable and more successful than traditional methods.
Dr. Goldfarb and the staff of Center for Smart Lipo have over 30 years of Hair Transplant experience and ONLY use the “Follicular Unit Extraction” Method of hair transplant technology.
Available for both men and women, the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method incorporates the latest minimally invasive technology and advanced grafting techniques. FUE provides a solution for hair loss with minimal side effects and down time.
Hair loss, also known as Alopecia, can have a variety of causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Certain types of medication
- Dietary insufficiencies (which are causing vitamin deficiencies)
- Autoimmune diseases such as Lupus
- Over styling the hair with tight braids, hair weaves
- Hereditary hair loss: also known as male and female pattern baldness, this type of hair loss is treatable with the FUE method.
Dr. Goldfarb has developed a unique approach to minimally invasive hair restoration incorporating the use of Selphyl®, a PRFM with growth factors for results that are natural, healthy and lasting. There are two treatment options utilizing the benefits of this unique approach and Dr. Goldfarb will recommend the most appropriate choice for your personal cosmetic goals.
- FUE Method: using this non surgical method, Dr. Goldfarb will skillfully transplant single harvested hair follicles and transplant them without scarring, discomfort and downtime.
- PRFM Method: for patients with minimal hair loss or thinning hair, a series of PRFM injections stimulate natural hair growth.